**COVID-19 UPDATE: HypnoBirthing Niagara classes are held virtually AND in-person. Please specify which one you prefer when contacting us**
“Pregnancy and birth should be a couples greatest achievement, not their greatest fear.“
HypnoBirthing® Niagara classes will provide you with the knowledge you need to feel confident and the techniques to remain calm and in control during your birth. HypnoBirthing prepares you for the birth of your baby and helps you to make informed decisions. This course will take you from being worried, scared and anxious to being confident, knowledgeable and excited to give birth! So what are you waiting for, take the first step to having a fear free, confident and calm birth and contact Hollie Stock to book your spot!
Why Attend HypnoBirthing Niagara Classes?
- Teaches you deep levels of relaxation to eliminate the fear that causes tension and pain.
- Gives your partner or birthing companion an integral role in birthing.
- Teaches you and your birthing partner how to work alongside your birthing team to achieve the birth you desire.
- Shortens the first phase of labour by several hours.
- Leaves you feeling alert, fresh and awake with energy during your labour.
- Reduces the need for an episiotomy.
- Empowers parents with techniques to achieve a gentle, calm birth for themselves and their baby whatever turn their birthing takes.
- Embraces the concept of pre-birth parenting.
- Teaches you breathing techniques that allows you to breathe your baby into the world without hard, physical pushing.
- Allows you and your partner to approach birth and parenting informed and empowered.
What you will learn in HypnoBirthing Niagara Classes:
Unit 1 – Setting the stage
Introduction to the remarkable HypnoBirthing® philosophy
The History of Women and Birthing
Why and how you can have an easier, more comfortable, and safer birthing
How Nature perfectly designed women’s bodies to birth
How to assist, rather than resist, your natural birthing instincts
The vocabulary for calm and gentle birthing.
Visualizing gentle births by viewing beautiful birthing videos
Unit 2 -Pre-birth family bonding and preparing your mind and body
The remarkable mind of your newborn baby—Prenatal bonding techniques
Rapid and instant self-relaxation techniques and deepening techniques
Breathing techniques for labor and birthing
Hypnotic relaxation and visualization
Selecting the right care provider
The Birth companion’s role in birthing
Preparing your body for birthing with massage and toning
Unit 3 – Self-hypnosis visualization and advanced deepening
Preparing Birth Preference Sheets
Preparing the Body for Birthing
Light Touch Labor Massage
Your body working for and with you
Avoiding artificial induction and achieving a natural start to labor
Releasing negative emotions, fears and limiting thoughts.
Unit 4 – Overview and summary of childbirth
Onset of Labor – Thinning and Opening Phase
Birth explained simply
Settling in at the hospital or birthing center
Preparing for home birth – or baby’s choice of birth
As labor moves along – passing time through labor
Hallmarks of labor
If labor rests or slows – Companion’s prompts and activities
As labor advances – birthing with your baby
Protecting the natural birthing experience
Birth rehearsal imagery
Unit 5 – Birthing – The final act and bonding
Moving into birthing
Positions for descent and birthing
Breathing baby down to birth
Baby moves to the breast
Family bonding with your baby
- Investment: $200 (HST included) per space (up to 2 people).
- 5 x 2 hour sessions.
- The Hypnobirthing Book and CD (MP3 code included) by Marie Mongan.
- A HypnoBirthing handbook which includes relaxation scripts, birth preferences templates and so much more!
- 25% discount on HypnoBirthing Niagara classes when you hire Hollie Stock or Maggie Limit as your birth doula.
- Location: SASS Fitness, 50 Gale Crescent, St. Catharines, ON L2R 7R1
Upcoming Class Schedule:
October session – In Progress
- Thursday, October 8th, 2020 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Thursday, October 15th, 2020 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Thursday, October 22nd, 2020 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Thursday, October 29th, 2020 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Thursday, November 5th, 2020 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
1 spot left for November session!
- Friday, November 13th, 2020 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Friday, November 20th, 2020 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Friday, November 27th, 2020 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Friday, December 4th, 2020 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Friday, December 11th, 2020 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Friday, January 8th, 2021 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Friday, January 15th, 2021 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Friday, January 22nd, 2021 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Friday, January 29th, 2021 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Friday, February 5th, 2021 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
To book your class or for more info email [email protected] or call (289) 668-1236. Visit Hypnobirthing Niagara on Facebook: www.facebook.com/hypnobirthingniagara, and Instagram: www.instagram/hypnobirthingniagara